Whānau Whānui is a dynamic team that provides social services in the Whangārei and Mid North area. The following vacancy has arisen within the team:
081/2018: Kaiarahi (Supervisor)
This full time position is the perfect opportunity to lead a team that delivers national programmes that focus on Māori of all ages and cover all aspects of social services i.e. Family Start, Incredible Years, Restorative Justice and has lead professionals in the Children’s Teams. This role requires a professional who has strong organisational and communication skills, both written and oral, and an understanding of strength based knowledge and practices.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• The coordination, leadership and integrated operations of the Whānau Whānui team.
• Uphold the kaupapa of the organisation towards Māori, social, educational and health gain.
• Staffing and Performance Management.
• Professional Development of staff.
• Weekly supervision with staff members
Please note that all applicants must complete a police vetting form as part of their application.
A full job description, application form and vetting form are available in the links below.
To complete the application process, please ensure that the following documents are attached below:
- Completed application form
- Completed vetting request and consent form
- Cover Letter
The Ngāti Hine Health Trust and all its services operate a “Smokefree” Policy
|Job Category||Whānau Whānui|
|Salary Range||$45k - $55k|
|Vacancy Closes||4.00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019|