Whānau Whānui is a dynamic team that provides social services in the Whangārei and Mid North area. The following vacancies have arisen within the team:
082/2018 Children’s Team Lead Professional
The Lead Professional understands the child’s needs and works together with the child, family, whānau, community and service providers to address these needs through one plan that results in the child’s enhanced well-being.
The successful applicant will:
- Previous experience in a social worker or early childhood educator role.
- Familiarity with the educational / schools / health and social sector.
- Experience in facilitating meetings with people and providing leadership through example, competency and effective role modelling.
- An ability to build rapport and relationships.
- Robust relationships and networks in the community
- A well-developed risk management capability.
- Sound knowledge of indicators of child abuse, domestic violence, mental health and alcohol and other drugs abuse.
Please note that all applicants must complete a police vetting form as part of their application.
A full job description, application form and vetting form are available in the links below.
To complete the application process, please ensure that the following documents are attached below:
- Completed application form
- Completed vetting request and consent form
- Cover Letter
The Ngāti Hine Health Trust and all its services operate a “Smokefree” Policy
|Job Category||Whānau Whānui|
|Vacancy Closes||4.00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019|