Whānau Whānui is a dynamic team that provides social services in the Whangārei and Mid North area. The following vacancy has arisen within the team:
083/2018: Kaimahi (Support Workers) Family Start
We are looking for two Kaimahi to assist families with the greatest needs in their home environment to ensure that their children have the best possible start in life.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a working knowledge of Social Services principles and practices
• Hold an appropriate tertiary qualification or a professional equivalent
• Have an understanding of the critical importance of educating parent/caregivers on babies growth and development, ages and stages and windows of opportunity
• Sound knowledge of indicators of child abuse, domestic violence, mental health and alcohol and other drugs abuse.
• An ability to build rapport and relationships.
• Robust relationships and networks in the community
Please note that all applicants must complete a police vetting form as part of their application.
A full job description, application form and vetting form are available in the links below.
To complete the application process, please ensure that the following documents are attached below:
- Completed application form
- Completed vetting request and consent form
- Cover Letter
The Ngāti Hine Health Trust and all its services operate a “Smokefree” Policy
|Job Category||Whānau Whānui|
|Salary Range||$35k - $46k|
|Vacancy Closes||4.00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019|