We are looking to recruit a dedicated in-house intermediate Graphic Designer\Social Media Coordinator to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for creating on-brand, multimedia graphics and producing regular, engaging and interactive online content.
This role is for a fixed term (until 30 June 2021) and is a part-time position (30 hours per week). Flexibility given as hours of work can be discussed.
You will be working creatively on a variety of jobs including concepts, logos, branding, websites, multimedia, online marketing campaigns and more.
This role is vital in providing advice and insight on trends and developments from a digital perspective.
You will be actively involved in quality control.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent written, visual and oral communication skills and a sharp eye for detail
- Ability to interpret creative briefs, and possess a full understanding of design
- Proven experience in using graphic design, video and photo editing packages, for example: Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Proven ability in developing digital content and proactive social media campaigns that drive engagement, understands the needs of the wider radio-social media audience
- Proficient in content management systems such as WordPress
- Excellent comprehension of English and Te Reo languages
- Proven ability to project manage, priority and juggle workloads
- Ability to work professionally with a high standard of work ethics
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
If you are confident in your abilities to succeed and will thrive in this career opportunity, please apply. In return, you will be part of a vibrant, friendly team who pride themselves on delivering professional and award winning results, backed by a highly supportive team and management.
A copy of a full job description and an application package is available on our website www.nhht.co.nz or by e-mailing HRoffice@nhht.co.nz or is available in person from the Ngati Hine Health Trust Offices at 2-4 Rayner Street, Kawakawa or 5 Walton Street, Whangarei or 09 404 1551 ext 7716
This vacancy closes 30 September 2020 at 4:00pm
Completed applications with a copy of CV’s attached should be delivered or sent to the above address in a sealed envelope marked “Application for Vacancy”
Please note that all applicants must complete a police vetting form as part of their application for this vacancy.
The Ngati Hine Health Trust operate a “Smokefree”